Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the positions below!
Specialty Roofers, Inc. is hiring for multiple positions including Project Managers!
Roofing Project Manager/Sales
Ft. Walton Beach, FL (Florida Panhandle)
Hiring Locations: Fort Walton Beach, FL - Panama City Beach, FL.
- A Knowledge of residential roofing
- Basic computer skills (AccuLynx a plus)
- Proper Roofing installation knowledge
- Material types, size, and coverage areas
- Understanding the types of damage
- Warranty guidelines
- Job Ordering
50/50/10 commission structure
We are a well established company with a focus on growing and developing our team.
Job Types: Contract, Commission
construction: 1 year (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
Company's Facebook page:
Roofing Crews Needed
Are you and your crew looking for constant, high volume work year round? For a partner that has your back? A Partner with 10 years of consecutive growth? A partner that promotes expanding your business? Good...because we're looking for you. If you are a residential roofing installer, it's time to launch your new partnership with SRI. We are a GAF Master Elite Contractor and one of the fastest growing roofing contractors in Florida. We are looking for talented and reliable installation companies to install pre-sold projects immediately.
Here is what we provide:
Consistent work up to 6 days per week and 12 months per year
Average Crew installs about 200+ jobs per year
Excellent pay scales and possible increases with a proven track record
Direct deposit paid every Friday
Materials custom measured to each project and shipped to site prior to installation date
Dumpsters are provided to complete waste removal
Support from a Power liaison to handle any issues on the job site if you need any extra materials
Required Skills and Responsibilities:
At least two years of experience with the installation of residential roofing
Have your own truck and proper tools
Craftsmanship coupled with customer service that is second to none
An articulate and professional demeanor
If you are looking for that one place...the one you know will have work tomorrow, apply now.
Specialty Roofers is seeking a Roofing Technician to join our team. This is a full-time position.
You will be responsible for the maintenance, repairs, and installation of residential and commercial roofing systems.
SRI is more than a company, we are a community committed to your success! We are passionate and relentless! We will prepare you to succeed and invest in your growth.
· You will work with different types of roofing systems such as Shingles, Tile, Metal, TPO, PVC and coatings.
· You will effectively communicate with customers, superintendents and other SRI employees.
· You will follow OSHA safety regulations, demonstrates safe work practices and safely operate hand tools, power tools etc.
· You will work outside in a wide variety of weather conditions;
· You will need to meet physical demands of the position, including mobility needed to complete tasks, climbing and operating on ladders, able to handle at least 50 lbs.
Job Requirements: Construction experience and valid driver’s license. Roofing experience a plus.